Friday, May 23, 2008

Arranging a Meeting

Okay, since this is a holiday weekend for them and a hellish working weekend of departments store sales for me, I don't want to badger the higher-ups just now, but I think on Tuesday (after Memorial Day weekend), I'm going to call them and ask when a good time to speak with someone would be. Now, evenings Monday-Thursday seem to be okay for everyone right now, but if you have any specific blackout dates when you CANNOT come down and you very much would like to be able to, please comment with them here before I make arrangements on Tuesday so that I can try and avoid them.

And if they just give me a general range of times/dates it would be okay to stop by, I'll post back and we'll figure out together when we want to go.

Also, it would be totally cool if anyone can start putting together some basic information to bring to them -- specifically, simple, brief stuff about why we're protesting and evidence refuting any "terrorist" accusations Scientology has made against Anonymous thus far, since I think that's the kind of thing they'd be most interested in seeing. I don't think we're presumed terrorists by the local police, since the off-duty guy last time had no idea we were so evil until he saw their video that morning, but just in case, we should have something prepared. If you find stuff, post links please.

Happy Memorial Day everybody.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone possibly find the Scientology "Anonymous Terrorist" video online and if so, can you post a link to it. I owuld love to see it.

- Tex

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyHuOZY7GVs

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHDavtWxwdQ&feature=related

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links. I posted a couple of videos on my webpage under "ANYONYMOUS VS. The Church Of Scientology"

scientologyexposed.50megs.com

- Tex